Institut Montpelliérain Alexander Grothendieck (IMAG)
Université de Montpellier
Place Eugène Bataillon
34090 Montpellier, France
Clément Dupont – IMAG
I am a maître de conférences (assistant professor) at the Université de Montpellier, France. Before that I was a postdoc at the MPIM Bonn. I completed my PhD under the supervision of Francis Brown at the Université Paris 6 Pierre et Marie Curie.
I am interested in the following subjects:
- motives in general and mixed Tate motives in particular;
- periods in general and periods of mixed Tate motives in particular, including multiple zeta values and multiple polylogarithms;
- mixed Hodge theory;
- arrangements, for instance hyperplane and toric arrangements, from the point of view of combinatorics, topology and geometry;
- combinatorial Hopf algebras;
- operads and operadic structures, especially in connection with algebraic geometry.
- The localization spectral sequence in the motivic setting (with Daniel Juteau).
- Lauricella hypergeometric functions, unipotent fundamental groups of the punctured Riemann sphere, and their motivic coactions (with Francis Brown).
- Single-valued integration and superstring amplitudes in genus zero (with Francis Brown).
- Single-valued integration and double copy (with Francis Brown).
- Universal Tutte characters via combinatorial coalgebras (with Alex Fink and Luca Moci).
Algebr. Comb. 1 (2018), no. 5, 603–651. journal. arXiv.
- On two chain models for the gravity operad (with Geoffroy Horel).
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 5, 1895–1910. journal. arXiv.
- Odd zeta motive and linear forms in odd zeta values (with a joint appendix with Don Zagier).
Compos. Math. 154 (2018), no. 2, 342–379. journal. arXiv.
- Relative cohomology of bi-arrangements.
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), no. 11, 8105–8160. journal. arXiv.
- Brown's moduli spaces of curves and the gravity operad (with Bruno Vallette).
Geom. Topol. 21 (2017), no. 5, 2811–2850. journal. arXiv.
- Purity, formality, and arrangement complements.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2016, no. 13, 4132–4144. journal. arXiv.
- The Orlik-Solomon model for hypersurface arrangements.
Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 65 (2015), no. 6, 2507–2545. journal. arXiv.
- The combinatorial Hopf algebra of motivic dissection polylogarithms.
Adv. Math. 264 (2014), 646–699. journal. arXiv.
- Periods of hyperplane arrangements and motivic coproduct (Périodes des arrangements d'hyperplans et coproduit motivique), my PhD thesis (Université Paris 6 Pierre et Marie Curie), written under the supervision of Francis Brown. pdf.