Derived Algebraic Geometry, Deformation Quantization, Homotopical and Higher Algebra, Topological Field Theories
- ERC Consolidator Grant (2018-2023)
- Junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France (2014-2019)
- Prime d'Excellence Scientifique (2009-2013)
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (2007)
- Prix Sciences 2006 de l'Académie des Marches de l'Est (Académie Rhénane)
- Prix de thèse 2006 de l'Université Louis Pasteur
- first steps at Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble), where I graduated.
- PhD at IRMA (Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), in the Quantum group team, under the supervision of Benjamin ENRIQUEZ.
- spent 4 months at ETH (Zürich) at the end of my PhD, thanks to the invitation of Giovanni FELDER (co-supervisor).
- PhD defense on September 2, 2005.
- post-doc in Geneva at the Section de Mathématiques with Anton ALEKSEEV (from October 2005 to January 2006).
- then visitor at IHES (February to April 2006) and at MPIM (May to September 2006).
- Maitre de Conférences at Institut Camille Jordan (Université Lyon 1) from October 2006 to February 2011.
- Marie Curie Intra-European fellowship at ETH (Zürich) from October 2007 to September 2008 (contract number MEIF-CT-2007-042212).
- Assistant Professor at ETH (Zürich), on leave of absence from Université Lyon 1, from February 2011 to August 2013.
- since September 2013: Full Professor at IMAG (Université de Montpellier).
- since October 2014: Junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France.