- Alexander Vitanov (2022-...)
- Julien Korinman (2022-...)
- David Kern (2021-...)
- Tristan Bozec (2019-...)
- Joost Nuiten (2019-2021)
Joost is currently Maitre de Conférence (assistant professor) at Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
- Mathieu Anel (2012-2014)
Mathieu is currently a visiting assistant professor at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh.
- Corina Keller (jan. 2023),
Generalized character varieties and quantization via factorization homology.
- Albin Grataloup (dec. 2022),
Derived symplectic reduction and L-equivariant geometry.
- Pelle Steffens (2022),
Derived differential geometry.
Pelle will soon start a postdoc in Toulouse
- Jeremy Nusa (2020),
Quantification par déformation des algébroïdes de Lie, application de la formalité à deux branes.
Jeremy currently works for a private company in Paris.
- Timothy Hosgood (with Julien Grivaux, 2020),
Chern classes of coherent analytic sheaves: a simplicial approach.
Tim is currently a postdoc at Stockholm University.
- Martin Gonzalez (with Pierre Lochak, 2018),
Contributions to the theory of KZB associators.
Martin is currently a postdoc at IRT SystemX.
- Claudio Sibilia (with Giovanni Felder, 2017),
Homological pairs on simplicial manifolds.
Claudio currently works for a private company in Zürich.
- Damien Lejay (with Greg Ginot, 2016),
Algèbres à factorisation et topos supérieurs exponentiables.
Damien recently started his own R&D company.
- Claudia Scheimbauer (2014),
Factorization Homology as a Fully Extended Topological Field Theory.
Claudia is currently an Assistant Professor at TU München.
- Nicolas Bovetto (with Claude Roger, 2011),
Structures symplectiques sur les espaces de superlacets.
Nicolas is currently PRAG (lecturer) at INSA Lyon.
Master students (most notable ones)
Bachelor students (most notable ones)