Since 2013, I teach in the computer science department of the IUT of Montpellier-Sète.
- Teaching assistant for the Discrete Mathematics course (in English, starting 2016)
- Teaching assistant for the Linear Algebra course
- Teacher for the Graphs and Languages course
- Teaching assistant for the Calculus and Numerical methods course
- Teaching assistant for the Mathematical Modeling course
Teaching at the Science Faculty, University of Montpellier
During the first term of 2016-2017, course in the Master 2 Mathématiques Fondamentales in the University of Montpellier : Geometric group theory (in French).
Student tutoring at the Science Faculty, University of Montpellier
- Corentin Le Bars, Master 2 (2019) : Strong Property (T) and hyperbolicity.
- Seydou Sane, Master 2 (2018) : Actions of groups on spaces with walls.
- Aurélien Desoeuvres, Master 2 (2017) : Right-angled Artin groups.
- Guillaume Akbaraly, Master 1 research initiation (2016) : Hyperbolic geometry.
- Aurélien Desoeuvres, Master 1 research initiation (2016) : Hyperbolic groups.
- Mickaël Montessinos (ENS Lyon), Master 1 research initiation (2016) : Geometric group theory and quasi-isometric rigidity of the free group.
- Mireille Soergel, at the IMB Dijon, codirection with Luis Paris, since October 2019.