Chargé de recherche CNRS
Papers and preprints
- Gl2 foam functoriality and skein positivity (2022).
- Movie moves for framed foams from multijet transversality, joint with Kevin Walker (2022).
- Polynomial link invariants and quantum algebras, Winter Braids Lecture Notes, Volume 6 (2019).
- Khovanov homology and categorification of skein modules, joint with Paul Wedrich (2018), Quantum Topology, Vol 12, Issue 1, 2021, 129-209.
- Extremal weight projectors II, joint with Paul Wedrich (2018).
- Annular evaluation and link homology, joint with David Rose and Antonio Sartori (2018).
- Braid groups of type ADE, Garside monoids, and the categorified root lattice, joint with Anthony Licata, Annales Scientifiques de l'ENS Tome 54 Fasc. 2 (2021), 503-548.
- An equivalence between truncations of categorified quantum groups and Heisenberg categories, joint with Alistair Savage and Oded Yacobi, Journal de l'École Polytechnique - Mathématiques 5 (2018), 197--238.
- Extremal weight projectors, joint with Paul Wedrich, Mathematical Research Letters 25 (2018), N.6, 1911-1936.
- Sutured annular Khovanov-Rozansky homology, joint with David Rose, Transactions of the AMS 370 (2018), 1285--1319.
- A note on the gl(m|n) link invariants and the HOMFLY-PT polynomial, joint with Antonio Sartori, Knots, Low-dimensional Topology and Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 284 (2019), 277-286.
- Mixed quantum skew Howe duality and link invariants of type A, joint with Antonio Sartori, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 223 (7) (2019), 2733-2779.
- HOMFLY-PT and Alexander polynomials from a doubled Schur algebra, joint with Antonio Sartori, Quantum Topology 9 (2018), 323--347.
- The sln foam 2-category: a combinatorial formulation of Khovanov-Rozansky homology via categorical skew Howe duality, joint with David Rose (2016), Advances in Mathematics (302), 1251--1339.
- Chebyshev polynomials and the Frohman-Gelca formula, joint with Heather Russell, Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications Vol. 24, No. 4 (2015).
- Skein modules from skew Howe duality and affine extensions, SIGMA 11 (2015), 030, special issue on New Directions in Lie Theory.
- Khovanov homology is a skew Howe 2-representation of categorified quantum sl(m), joint with Aaron Lauda and David Rose, Algebraic and Geometric Topology 15 (2015), 2517--2608.