Chargé de recherche CNRS
- MSI Colloquium, ANU, March 9th, 2023.
- Categorification in representation theory, University of Sydney, February 13-17, 2023.
- SJTU Algebra seminar (online), November 22nd, 2022. Notes.
- Algebra, Geometry and Topology seminar, Mathematical Sciences Institute, Canberra, September 13th, 2022.
- Braids in representation theory and algebraic combinatorics, ICERM, February 14 - 18, 2022.
- Perspectives on quantum link homology theories, Regensburg, August 13 - 15, 2021. Material: pdf or xournal.
- Quantum Topology and Hyperbolic Geometry, Da Nang, Vietnam, May 27 - 31, 2019.
- Winter Braids IX, Reims, March 4 - 7, 2019.
- Categorification in quantum topology and beyond, Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematics and Physics, Vienna, January 7 - 18, 2019.
- Categorification and Higher Representation Theory, Institute Mittag Leffler, Djursholm, July 9 - 13, 2018: Surface skein algebras and categorification
- Swiss Knots 2017, Bern, June 7 - 9, 2017: Braid group metrics from Khovanov-Seidel.
- Quantum topology and categorified representation theory, Cambridge, June 26 - 30, 2017: Around Chebyshev polynomials and the skein algebra of the torus.
- MSI Workshop on Low-Dimensional Topology & Quantum Algebra, Canberra, Oct. 31 - Nov. 4, 2016: Introduction to knot homologies and categorified quantum groups and Around Chebyshev polynomials and the skein algebra of the torus.
- Knots in Hellas, Olympia, July 17-23, 2016: HOMFLY-PT and Alexander polynomials from a doubled Schur algebra
- Workshop: Categorification, Bonn, May 16-20, 2016: Braid group metrics from Khovanov-Seidel categorical action.
- Swiss Map Geometry and Topology 3, Engelberg, January 24-30, 2016: Sutured annular Khovanov-Rozansky homology and traces of categorified quantum groups.
- AMS/EMS/SPM International Meeting 2015, Categorification of Quantum groups, Representations and Knot Invariants Special Session, Porto, June 10-13th, 2015: HOMFLY-PT and Alexander polynomials from a doubled Schur algebra.
- Categorification in Algebra, Geometry and Physics (A conference in honor of Christian Blanchet), Cargese, May 4-8th, 2015: Link invariants from a doubled Schur algebra.